Implementation Timeline: June 2022 – December 2022
1) To conduct monitoring of court hearings on the practice of application by courts of criminal procedural legislation on verification of legality and validity of detention, and preventive measures by investigating judges.
2) To analyze court decisions and assess the existing law enforcement practice on the verification of the legality and validity of detention and preventive measures by investigating judges.
3) Identify the main problems of investigating judges in the enforcement of the Criminal Code and the CPC KR
4) Provide monitoring results for discussion with stakeholders and development of recommendations to the relevant state bodies.
5) To update and develop a universal methodology for trial monitoring